Cambria -Niagara County - New York
The town has a total area of 39.9 square miles (103 km2), all of it land.
As of the census of 2000, there were 5,839 people, 1,995 households, and 1,524 families residing in the town . The population density was 135.3 people per square mile (52.2/km²). There were 2,066 housing units at an average density of 51.8 per square mile (20.0/km²)
Communities and locations in Cambria
- Cambria Center – A hamlet at the junction of Lower Mountain Road and Cambria-Wilson Road (Route 425).
- Cambria Station – A hamlet near the south town line on Shawnee Road (Route 425).
- Comstock Corners – A location in the southeast corner at the junction of Saunders Settlement Road and Comstock Road.
- Hickory Corners – A hamlet at the eastern town line on Town Line Road (Route 93).
- Molyneaux Corners – A hamlet in the northeast corner of the town on Ridge Road, named after early settler William Molyneaux.
- North Ridge – A hamlet near the north town line on Cambria-Wilson Road (Route 425). The North Ridge United Methodist Church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2002.
- Pekin – A hamlet on the west town line on Upper Mountain Road. Pekin was a stop on the Underground Railroad.
- Sanborn – A hamlet partly in Cambria. Most of Sanborn is in the Town of Lewiston.
- Streeters Corners – A hamlet north of Cambria Center on Cambria-Wilson Road (Route 425) and Ridge Road (Route 104).
- Warrens Corners – A hamlet in the northeast corner of the town on Ridge Road (Route 104).
Proposed Project Size
Total acres of land involved in project:
Number of Land Leases:
Towns Involved :
Number of BESS units in Project:
Number of Panels in system:
Current use of land involved